Hello,

I have problems concentrating to study for a class I'm taking at MedSchool. It takes me 3hrs to "finally concentrate" to get some studying done (about 30-40min). During those 3hrs my mind very often wanders away. I made an appnt with a psychiatrist to get tested for ADD but I really don't wish to resort to drugs (but I'm pretty desperate). I have Focus& Concentration (is not very helpful for me), Memory Supercharger which is a little helpful for energy and to get me in the study "mood", but I need to actually "focus" and make my mind stop wandering around. So I purchased: Fresh start, Peak Performance, Personal Genius, Power Thinking, Self-esteem supercharger, Simplicity, and Success Built to Last.

Now (finally) to my question. What paraliminals should I listen to (what order &/or times) to actually concentrate and remember what I study/learn?

This is the first time where I truly have to study. Before (good old times) cramming, last minute reading, etc yielded good/very good results, even in advanced classes. I already know that I'm facing a lifetime of study issues but I don't have time to deal with all of my past at the moment. I just need to focus and study (which sounds very simple but for me, it isn't). This class has a lot of hard core memorizing.

I deeply appreciate any advice anyone can give me.

Thank you.