Day 2 New History Generator
Wow what an amazing difference I feel after listening to New History!

I love that I was able to create a New Path and envision my new story and experiences I was desire to experience now and the future!

Here's what I envisioned as my New Experiences that I will experience:-)

Within 6-12 months from now:
1. I am filling my LLC for my internet business
2. I am getting married to an amazing and handsome man surrounded with our families and friends
3. I am having fun and incredible honeymoon in Hawaii
4. I am launching my business coaching site
5. I am living a beautiful, clutter free home and making my home now more beautiful
6. I am earning and attracting more money, opportunities and amazing people
7. I am feeling and acting with more courage, unstoppable and grateful attitude
8. I am having a passive income of over $10,000 per month and have written an ebook.
9. I am taking more risks with courage, increasing my investments and net worth up to 50%
10. I am giving 10% of all my earnings to the charities I believe in especially those for teens success development.

These or something better is now manifesting to me in many prosperous ways.

Thank you!

------------------------
Uniquesoul-What got me to where I am now is years of personal development from Tony Robbins to taking live courses in business and personal. My fiance and I joined Peak Potentials last year and we are graduates of Millionaire Mind Intensive, Life Directions and Enlightened Warrior Camp since May 2009 which in my opinion the most experiential real live courses we did that enhance our lives and increased our courage to be unstoppable when we set goals. We have since been friends with fellow Warriors who are living the life with more courage, prosperity and serving people.

CPW1-Thank you! I am doing 3rd Paraliminal Acc session tomorrow morning before I go to work.

I am just listening to the New History Coaching now. I will listen to Coaching session first then listen to Paraliminal.

I commit to doing Paraliminals every day no matter what and posting here actually helps me to make sure I'm doing it because I'm accountable to you all. The universe is my witness. One thing I learn most important in life is Integrity. We can take all the courses, CDs, therapy BUT, if I do not do what I say I will do that will directly or unconsciously lower my self-trust. Do things with Integrity. Honor your words. You will act with more courage.

Thank you for reading