Hi, Wendy,

As I mentioned in a previous post, I've begun the Seeds to Enlightenment series recently. I'm finding them to be just what I need right now and I'm very happy and grateful to be able to learn from Jeddah Mali by this means.

I've received an invitation to the teleseminar Pathways to Enlightenment and I sent some questions to the "Contact" address but have not received a reply yet. As time is getting short for registration, and possibly some other participants here in the Forum may also have questions, I thought I would ask you.

Is there some great benefit to be gained by doing both Seeds of Enlightenment and/or Embracing Freedom together with Pathways to Enlightenment at the same time? I am already doing two meditations daily and wonder if I could really do justice to both Seeds and Pathways programs simultaneously as well as my other commitment.

I have signed up for the question and answer session being held tonight (Wednesday, 17 February), so if there is no reply I will try to ask about it tonight. As I had really dreadful insomnia last night, and I live six hours away from Minnesota, I may not be able to stay awake at 1.30am.

I had another question about Pathways to Enlightenment: I believe the meditations have been prerecorded, right? How would you describe the benefit you gained from being in the group, doing it together since it's already happened?

"I'm also thrilled that we are going to be offering the 20 week Pathway to Enlightenment teleseminar series again next year starting Saturday, March 13th. I love beginning my weekend by doing one of Jeddah's meditations at the same time as all the other participants in the series."

Thank you, Wendy. I'm glad you're here to help us out.

Sincerely,

Catalina