I bought Effortless Success about a year ago now and I have yet to catch a call by Jack Canfield.
This is the first time I've heard we can listen to Jack's calls for 60 days (or did you say 90) after the event.
I agree with Uniquesoul. I live in Europe and wouldn't consider phoning in. Why? Considering time differences, phone charges etc, I don't think this is realistic for many people.
Anyway I would prefer to catch it as an MP3 download when it suits me.
It amazes me that LS are experiencing technical difficulties making teleseminars available. I get numerous offers of MP3 interviews with experts via emails and no one seems to think this is technically challenging.
It is my (perhaps harsh) belief that LS are currently off their peak and heading into decline. Much more effort needs to be made to make them market leaders again. Is this too harsh a view?

Furthermore I got an offer from Jack Canfield directly to get a whole bunch of support material and downloads (including MP3 downloads). Could it be that LS and Jack are out of sync? It is available for free for the entire month. Did anyone else get this via their email?

Come on, Paul. Time to get back into the fast lane.
Take care and I wish you all a powerfully successful day,
French Claire

Here is a copy of the email I received plus a link to download some nice free stuff:

Dear Claire,

Since you have expressed interest in my success training or products in the past, I'd like to invite you to become one of the first to join my newest website - Success With Jack!The goal of the site is to support people like you as they try to create the life of their dreams by providing free access to some of my most powerful principles.

This is the beta release and I'd like to invite you to preview the site today and receive free access to Jack's Success Pack - a $150 value not available anywhere else. In return, I only ask that you help me spread the word by sharing this with family and friends.

Get started on living the life of your dreams! You can have the success you desire. I can help, let's do this together! Get your Free Access to Success With Jack today!
Thank you,

Jack Canfield

P.S. After you receive your free access, do your part and share these powerful success creating products with the world by passing it on to family and friends.

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 03/04/10 09:45 AM.