I really like Shawn's answer here. It is helpful for so many reasons.

I would be interested in any responses to MB's second "QUESTION: Have any SFQ forum members developed their own SFQ program for improving bone density?"

As for the first question, my educated guess is that there is not one answer to this question. To say a time would be too short for some people (i.e. leading them to having a fixed expectation that might disappoint) or too long for others (i.e. leading them to a fixed expectation that might inhibit a faster result!).

The answer will vary from individual to individual.
It also would depend on how much the individual can do at one time and maybe even the level of their focus and the power of the message they use while practicing (as per Shawn's last paragraph).

And for MB's final and most recent question:
 Quote:
As for your suggestion about Self-Concentration, shall I just do the tape as is? Or did you mean I should focus on increasing bone density, or did you mean something else?

I think Shawn meant the tape as is, however, since everyone can use whatever intentions or visualization one wants during the meditation section where Master Lin just kind of leaves you for awhile to meditate, you can also focus on the increasing of bone density.

And to add one more meditation to Shawn's recommendations of Self-Concentration and/or the Euphoria meditation, here's one more:

Although, I don't think they carry it here, "THE BUTTERFLY HEALING GUIDED MEDITATION" is another very good variation of the Self-Concentration Meditation (all of these and many of Master Lin's guided meditations are all variations, including the ones he does on the SFQ PAraliminals, which are also awesome. He also does these live on the phone calls and each one is unique and different).

And I think it can also be both of your answers as well: i.e. you can just use music or silence or a background chant (such as the Heart Sutra or the 6 Word Chant or whatever sacred chant of your choice) and just follow a basic outline of the "script" that is on the Self-Concentration Guided audio yourself.

You just follow the basic outline, prepare, relax, open channels, straighten and strengthen the spine, visualize yourself in a healing place, at a healing and healthy time of your life, in a good mood, and hang out there visualizing yourself as you want to be. Stir, simmer and sit/lie/stand there for 10-30 minutes or until done.

Then see the energy spinning clockwise like a ball in the lower tan tien, getting smaller, brighter faster, until an energy pill hiding deep in behind the navel. Take a deep breath three times. Rub the hands, face, comb the hair, cup the head, massage the ears, etc.

Repeat until enlightened or completely healed, whichever comes first.

blessings,

Steve