Dear JC,

I could not believe I had an answer to one of my posts: nobody has ever answered my posts before beside Bhjn (a sceptic on everything that you can find in one of my other answers). I had started to think that there were no 'thinkers' into this Forum.

Finally one! Congratulations! In answer to your question I think that the reason why you never heard of Donald Shimoda is because when that flash news from USA arrived in Italy (I don't know if it was picked up by other european countries also) you were far too young. If you were born in 1961 then you were only 10 years old and, even if it was mentioned on your News you would not have heard it. At least I don't think that at 10 yrs old you were interested in the News. But it certainly happened or I would not have heard it myself. Mind you, many people would have heard it in Italy also, but you know well that unless you are open-minded, something new or to which you do not resonate would enter your mind from one ear and go out from the other.
And I have to say that it was really just a Flash News: it only said that "a young man whom the people were starting to call "the New Messiah" and who did many healing miracles, all of a sudden, in front of thousands of people, he said "I QUIT" and actually disappeared. That was all the News said and nothing else ever followed that.

It stayed in my mind for quite a while - whilst I was sad not to have met him. And I recognised that it had to have been him when I read the book "Illusions" a few years later in the middle 70s when I was already in Australia. Calculating Richard's age and when he wrote his next book and from some interviews he gave, and from my own memory, I think it happened in 1971.

You know, if you read his following book, his own personal story - autobiography - of how he met his 'soul-mate',(their love story) titled "THE BRIDGE ACROSS FOREVER" he tells her very clearly that he did in fact exist when she asked him if Donald had been real and if he, Richard, had in fact swam into the earth and walked over water. He does confirm it and he also says that he tried again to walk over water or swim into the earth but he was not able to do it again. As he said, "I think I could do it only because of being so near him" like in the proximity of his aura.

You know something else that I have realised after having written that message, that there is another one of them on the planet at this very moment and his name is David Copperfield and he is making a mockery of "Full Consciousness" vibr. frequencies by pretending that what he does is just 'illusions'.
Have you ever seen another magician able to make the Statue of Liberty disappear and reappear, or a large airplane appear and disappear, or walk through the wall of China all of this in front of many cameras and TV equipment. Or teleport a whole bunch of people in the audience from one place to the opposite side and the furtherst away? Or fly around like he does? Have you ever seen his shows on TV?

I actually saw him once when he came to Australia in Brisbane.
Now, Brisbane is sub-tropical and the people there have never seen snow. At the end of the show he told us that since we must have never seen snow he was going to show it and at that moment from the ceiling of the enormous theater, snow started to fall all over..... for 10 min. and it was simply magnificent. Only he did in such a way that, as it was touching people or the floor, it disappeared: I thought it was quite understandable since the wetness could have caused people to slip and hurt themselves

During the show he actually flew all over the audience and even offered to have a flight with him to any volunteer: he chose a young woman & just by holding her hand, they flew all over the audience.

Then, he started flying outside over the open carpark, just to prove that there was no trick. Have you ever seen his shows?

You know, I Googled his name and I found out that he has atleast one billion dollars and he has purchased 11 islands and an entire Bay which he calls the Copperfield Bay. Check it out.

How many so called magicians are there that become that rich? and can do what he does?

Stay in touch, I like to hear from you again,

Starchild