Starchild, I want you to know that I have read this post, too, and I agree with you 100%.

You have given here the KEY to what people are calling the Law of Attraction.

This is it. And doing things this way is transformative to the person to accomplishes it. Feeling grateful all the time is the most creative state of mind and being.

If a person should try this, and lay aside disbelief that it's too simple, and lay aside the reticence as in "I'll be grateful AFTER I receive what I want," and let go and ALLOW the vision and the feeling to take over them, so that they experience their desired outcome as gratefulness permeates and encompasses them, they will set that in motion and it will happen (unless they sabotage it with negative thoughts afterward).

You have to hold this thought and this feeling. You can't go back to doubting or fear, once you set in motion, or it will partially manifest, and maybe not in a good way! You have to carry it through.

This is the key.

Thank YOU for saying so, Starchild!

Of course, this means you cannot anticipate fulfillment of your desire, if you cannot feel grateful for it. This occludes manifesting nasty stuff to happen to other people.

Doing this is also more powerful, if you can get others to envision the outcome you desire WITH you.

JC