Originally Posted By: Starchild
...Have you noticed that when (or if) you pray to God (any God) your prayers are not answered? Have you asked yourself why? Because when we pray, we pray for what we do not have instead of being thankful, first of all, for what we already have.

First of all - indeed interesting article! But why do you think that prayers are not answered? If this is not the case with you, it doesn't mean that my prayers are not answered.

Have you noticed that the rich never pray for anything and yet they keep getting richer? Why is that?

Who told you that? Are you earning over one million USD monthly to say that? I think rich people pray more than we can even imagine. Prayer itseld is a conversation with God, and I am more than sure that rich people talk to Creator more than any of us here do.

...and that is easy because when you are born into riches, wealth automatically makes more wealth. And they are definitely NOT more intelligent than you, in fact most of them are quite stupid or insipid or simply unintelligent.

Once again, who told you that? Fool and his money are soon what? I have many friends that received great fortunes as their inheritance, and 90% of those people spent almost everything, and are now on the payroll - without businesses and good families!

Why that happened? Because they were not intelligent enough about money, and if person is stupid - I am sure - he will never be wealthy. Wealth always goes to not even clever people, or those, who are grateful, as you write. Wealth goes to wise people.

Didn't Jesus and every other Enlightened Being say that God is the Light of the world? They meant it literally although no one understood it then.

hehe, God is not ONLY Light as you state here. God is in every bit of darkness too. He is everywhere. Jesus knew what he was saying, although, I am a bit skeptical, since I think it is impossible to describe with words what God is, you MUST feel it, there is just no right words about it.

As you wrote a lot, to sum it all up: everything is created from the energy that comes from Universe (since Light IS one of the sources of energy). Gratefulness is OK too, but you should also act on something rather than just sit and be grateful all the day long \:\)