Oh, yes, Starchild! You are quite right about the main media.

I am aware of the NWO stuff and think about it whenever I am reminded of more changes toward that end appear in the press or people talk about it.

That is why I am delighted to be discovering all of these OTHER things, too, such as holding Light and Love and the coming ascension to 5th dimension. I felt before there was nothing I could do (powerless) but now I know I can do something.

I HAVE seen David Copperfield on TV. That is how I knew about him! But, it has been 25 years at least, since then, possibly 35 years, because I think I was still living at home and had not yet left home, when I saw him.

But, the televised shows didn't show him flying and such. I think I did see him flying one time, and he did have visible strings attached. But this was so long ago.

I have never, ever, ever heard anyone say that he did things before a live audience as you say. So, if he did, then the shows I saw as a teenage in the 1970's were greatly edited, which is considerably possible. They would not show that stuff on TV.

I am amazed you know so much about Richard Bach. I was unaware of this background on him, even his authorship experience of Jonathan.

I and a handful of my friends, who are aware of the controls in the hands of elite powerful people, have figured out that movies in the past 30 years, and especially in the past 10 years, have dealt with these issues in a fictional way. Those who believe such things are already going on will see these movies as thinly veiled truth.

BUT - I have observed that most people who see movies treat everything they see in a movie as FICTION. This is a psychological effect that works like this:

If they see a movie with a conspiracy in it, say Minority Report, they say to themselves, "this if fiction, it was in this movie, therefore it CANNOT and WILL NOT happen in real life." As a result, they turn on automatic filters to the news and events that would support the view that these things DO and ARE happening in real life.

Both The 13th Floor and Avatar show human consciousness is able to be transferred from a person's original body into another form, whether real or computer generated (but feeling real). What are we to make of this? Are our scientists actually working on this right now? Will we hear within the next 10 years that this has been done?

What regular folks say about movies is informative, because you can see what they are thinking about the content and presentation of the topics addressed in movies.

There is definitely a type of awakening that occurs, before a person is able to grasp that movies often treat topics like fiction when they may not be, so that the movie can be made.

It is information to those who see it that way.

So, yes, I am fully aware of these things, and about how contol of us is being forced upon us. Depressing, unless you understand also that we are becoming lighter, too.

I feel joy at meeting you in these posts! I have felt so isolated for so many years. I think I am finally beginning to realize how much better my life will feel if I surround myself with positive, knowledgeable, awake individuals.

Please do post on other topics! You have insight that needs to be shared, even if people don't respond to your posts. You feel it inside of you, don't you? the urge that you must say something of importance? Well, go ahead! Maybe it takes time for your messages to reach the people you them for, but it will happen.

Thank you for the extra info on David Copperfield, Richard Bach, and Donald Shimoda. I am intrigued.

Blessings,

JC