Hi JC,
nice to hear from you again. And how right you are about the movies of the last 10-15 years. Have you ever heard that the best way to hide something is in the open?

What these new movies showing various conspiracy theories are doing is exactly that: showing real conspiracies as fiction so that anyone that tries to inform people about them, they are ridiculed because they say: "Hey, that's fiction!" The truth is that they are NOT conspiracy theories, they really are a conspiracy and you can hide best out in the open, so nobody will believe it. The various Hollywood moguls are very much into this olygarchy.

I have not seen the 13th Floor or the Avatar movies. I haven't gone to a movie for many years plus, I live 2 and a half hr. away from either Hobart or Launceston in Tasmania (an island south of Melbourne, Australia) and you can find movie theaters only there. For the past 4 years I am also without TV and radio (my choice) and do not read normal newspapers or magazines, but I do get 'real news' from the USA through www.Newswithviews.com and from Europe through www.brusselsjournal.com - and of course I read a lot especially now that, having reached 66 yrs of age, I can get the pension and so I do not need to work.

About your question whether a person's consciousness can be transferred to another person..... it is not possible. Thoughts can be transferred. Consciousness is the spirit of the person and you cannot transfer it to another but, if you were for example in the 7th dim. and therefore "Fully Conscious of God's presence within you" you could give another person an experience of how it is and feels like to be in that dim.

Didn't I send you in another answer to another of my posts a dowload of "an Experience in Cosmic Consciousness" taken from chapter 14 of the book "An Autobiography of a Yogy" which is fully downloadable on the internet freely? Just Google it and you will find it. When I finish this message I shall go and check where I sent you that piece.

Oh, now I remember, it must be in my answer to you on the Amega Zero-Point Energy Wand, just to make a correlation between this energy which in fact is Light and it becomes visible only when you are in the 7th dim. freq.

I like to correspond with you too, take care and love to you,

Starchild