Hello All ! I have been a member of SFQ for 2 years now and have followed Chunyi Lin for 4 years.
I have minor Osteoporosts, RA, Had Shingles, have PHN. My muscles became so atrophied by being in bed for most of a year that it was difficult to stand. Since practicing SFQ, i had to start with baby steps. Go slowly and consistantly, lying down to do Small universe, moving of Yin Yang, breathing of the Universe. Then i went to sitting then standing. My stamina is getting soooo much better and my bones are stronger so is the supportfor them ( which was huge for me).
I also use Paul Sheele's paraliminals for meditation support and visualisation in my self-healing. The Perfect Health is a wonderful meditation!!
tip: When you visualize your bones, picture them already strong, dense, and young. I can say it HAS WORKED for me!! Also you might want to sign up for Master Lin's Phone Healings they ARE Healing.. be patient with your self.
To Love & Lightness, nancy f. smile [i][/i] p.s. ALL this happened to me after a back surgery!

Nancy