Originally Posted By: Starchild
Oh people, how little you know about how the Catholic religion started and why it called itself Roman!

You can open our eyes to this matter, that's what all Forums are supposed to be for smile

Quote:
I knew then, when I was still a child, that I had come to tell people "about God" - the real God, not the one every religion invents for its own purposes. I started very early on to study various religions' concepts...

And what is your conclusion? What is this Earth is all about, and what is it all invented for?

Quote:
Had I been a male, most probably I would have gone to a Christian institution to become a priest when I was young. Thanks to God, I am a woman, so that was not possible and let me free to have time to learn about what this world is all about before I could start my mission.

I used to think some years ago to go to some sort of institution to become a priest, and then I noticed that in my mind some kind of question arised all the time: "Why to go to church and devote yourself only to religion, when you have to study spirituality, as well as your physical body, and help people somehow in the same time. Although, I still yet can't imagine how can I help as many people in their needs as I can, I wouldn't go to church, and devote myself only to the spiritual way of life...

Quote:
In the meantime, from the beg. of the 80s, I found many answers and not in any religion or belief systems.

Ok, beginning of 80s... can I ask you how old are you now? (No need to answer if you don't wish like, I know that it's wiser to ask an old person when he's going to die than a woman when she was born smile ).

Quote:
Sorry Reverend, I am not going to answer every point you made: by experience I know that one cannot change anyone's religious or political beliefs. It takes a great mind to be open enough and be an independent "thinker".

You are very wise person, I can conclude this message with smile

Quote:
I leave you all with your own beliefs to which you resonate.

... and suffer because of our stupidity smile