Hi

I tend to use what feels appropriate at that point in time. So I have several of LSC's personal learning courses and am at various stages of each. I address what seems to be the most pressing issue with the most appropriate resource. So, for example, today I got some really bad news about a situation at work that was pretty horrible in the first place and is now at an all time low. I will be doing some meditation using my Holosync recordings to bring my stress levels down and will continue this on a daily basis until things have resolved (which is going to be a long time!!). I am also using principles from The Secret to help me create my ideal future so that the current situation is only a blip.

I have read on this forum of others using different programmes - the one that springs readily to mind is The Silva Method. I have some of Brian Tracy's courses and some things by Joe Vitale as well.

I think it is more about using what you need to improve things as you need them, rather than worrying about whether LSC will go off on one because you dare to use someone else's stuff at the same time. Different things suit different people, and everyone sticks to the things that work for them when they know they work. So dip your toe in the water and see what happens. You can then let us know how things went.

Kind regards to all

Cheryl-Anne