Quote:
I think it is more about using what you need to improve things as you need them, rather than worrying about whether LSC will go off on one because you dare to use someone else's stuff at the same time.

Well, I didn't mean to imply that LSC would "go off on one". My question was in the line of how good is LSC to adapt to the situation of one using the paraliminals in conjunction with a non-LSC program.

For example, someone who might be going through a chapter on a non-LSC program that tells on making a list of ten things that we like of our current situation. We try to do it and find blockages on doing it. We do whatever that program advises to clear up the blockage, but we would want doing something extra to ensure we continue doing it in a daily basis as advised.

I know that "Get Around to It" might work, but I want the advise of LSC or maybe even an alternative way of doing it. A reply of "We don't know the material you are into, so we cannot help" would be the kind of reply that I would regard as LSC being inflexible.

That's what I'm talking about. I want, let's put it as, alternative advise of what I could do provided that I could explain the situation.

Just for the record. I once was a fan of LSC and I still have many of their products. Somewhere in the way, I grew skeptical of LSC and began probing the waters on other self-improvement companies. Now I think I have better tools for making the paraliminals work for me. I just had them on cassette and I want to get the CD collection to upload it to my iPod. If they are as I think they are, they are a significant improvement over the tapes.

But I have to be sure that LSC will support me with the CDs, and in order to do so they must be flexible on giving advise while we are using the CDs along with someone else's programs.

I have another question, this time about the CDs themselves. Are they divided on tracks? Is the part that speaks to different parts of the brain simultaneously (aka the "meat") contained in a separated track so we could repeatedly play it after the preparation part? This was an annoying limitation of the tapes; the "meat" was played just once and I would want to play it repeatedly.