Hi again, WaterBird!

I would like to take two perspectives on this last posting.

From the context of Jeddah's teachings, when doing her meditations we are using vibrational frequencies that are increasingly higher than we are accustomed to. Maintaining those more rapid frequencies for extended periods of time may occur erratically at first. As we spend more time in a state of conscious awareness, it becomes easier to maintain these high and rapid vibrations and we find ourselves wandering less and less frequently. An adjunct to that is a deeper and clearer experience of what is being presented. So just be with what is, stay expanded and allow the process and growth to unfold.

The second context is based on the observation that the only time a lot of us sit in silence during the day is when we meditate. When we turn off our "everyday" conscious mind, we create room for the other than conscious mind to come to the foreground. Often it has been dancing around on the periphery, trying to get us to be still long enough to pay attention to a wisdom or insight that we really need to hear. When my mind has "wandered" during meditation I have had some incredible realizations.

That's one of the reasons I like using paraliminals. They give my other than conscious mind a chance to come forward and share the knowledge that may be right below the surface of my conscious mind.

In either case, the bottom line is to go with the flow and allow the experience to expand. Whatever it is - it's all okay!

With love,
Wendy

Last edited by Wendy_Greer; 03/31/10 07:41 PM.