For New and prospective clients I'd use IPM.

They are already through the door so part of the sales has been made.

Use SL when pitching to a company to have them send their people to you for coaching. If you know you will be pitching your business. Example you know you have x minutes to present what you can offer at a networking meeting. Use SL.

If you're just networking. Breakfast meetings where you wind up talking casually about how business is going then use TTW.

Remembering too that when you've used the Paraliminal you can let it go and notice what happens. So one week you might use IPM the evening before your networking meeting and TTW in the morning. The next you might use SL the evening before and TTW in the morning. The week after you might just use IPM the evening before and relax and enjoy the time before your meeting.

I like to throw in PROS whenever I notice myself worrying about money. It's interesting. I might not turn around and have more money coming in and yet I get to notice how free I am to do what pleases me and that in the moment I have enough. Other times it surprises me with "pennies from heaven". Like finding a pile of $1 coins on the front porch.

One of the best ways to use the Paraliminals once especially once you've had the opportunity to experience the recordings is to trust your little voice, vision, feeling. Like the evening before a meeting. Ask yourself which Paraliminal would serve me best for this meeting tomorrow. Look at the booklet consider the questions. Don't worry if you have a polished answer the mind is considering the questions. Listen to that in the evening. When you're done enjoy the rest of the evening relaxed and in the moment. Then see what happens the next day.

Each experience if you note it gives you insights how you might adjust your next listening session and choice of Paraliminals.

It's all a learning opportunity. smile

Alex