I agree with you, Alex. I started listening to PROS with an intention to have new clients and then I started this thread and got tons of insights from you. PROS works in mysterious ways...

Couple of days ago I listened to PROS again and then I intuitively pulled out my diamond Feng Shui course which I had bought several years ago but never properly used it.. Called up LSC, talked to Wendy and she suggested several things for me to do.. did some of those cures yesterday. Cleaned up and rearranged my office space.. Today putting the intention cards..

So, PROS definitely does something which gets things moving in the right direction...

This discussion is very valuable.. I have used TTW and IPM several times in last few days as suggested by you.. Yesterday I was itching to go get a hair cut .. I have let my hair grow long in last few months.. haven't had a chance to go yet, but I really feel like I should...

What should I use when writing articles for local health magazines or marketing material for business ?

Thanks!