This Gabby's wife with an update on why he hasn't been on the forum lately, and a request for healing help.

Gabby hasn't been on the forum for a long time as he was ill with what we thought was arthritis. He kept doing qigong whenever he could, but he got so bad that he couldn't do it anymore. I had to call the ambulance on the morning of April 1. He was on life support for a week. He was diagnosed with a chronic condition called schleroderma.

He is slowly improving but his kidneys are not working and he has to have dialysis three times a week. I don't know how long he will be in the hospital. I am going to see him again tomorrow and when he is out of ICU and into his own room I will be staying down there with him for several days at a time.

It would be great if some of you could send him some qigong healing energy. The doctor was quite impressed with him as he said most people in that condition would not even be able to get out of bed or walk. So I attribute his doing qigong for helping somewhat. He is going to do qigong in his mind while in the hospital as well.

Thanks for any healing help.

Sue (Gabby's wife)