Quote:
the body heals itself if we allow it

Are you Suggesting after 15 years of studying Natural Therapies, Healing modalities, Reki, Qigong, Viamin Therapies, Having some very Good and well Known healers work on me that I am somehow not allowing my Body to Heal or except healing? I hope not as I have been as open to healing as anybody can be. I have been so open in the past about Healing, I have been ridiculed and praise for the amount of Faith I have had in this area. There is no possible way I could have been more open to healing energy in the past. I have done EFT, Meditations and MasterLins Faith and confidence Cd as much as possible during the years to been as open and acepting as I can be. My Dogs Healing is not subjected to if He "allows it" or not. The man in the john of God video that died of cancer had unwaivering faith that he was healed and he still died.

If allowing onesself to be healed has nothing to do with the way i think or my Objective mind then that leaves the subconcious...Something that someone has no control over. Which leads to a breakdown of the law of Free will. If that's the case we are all puppets here on earth and our own free will means nothing. I believe that the physical body is just as sacred as the soul. The physical body has just as much right to heal as does the soul. A fully healed and healthy body means we can learn more in this physical earth school.

I understand what you are trying to say that you are not the healer...The universal energy is...But the end result is still the same, No bringing back to balance or health. After all these years I am still sick, My mother still died and my Dog is still sick. 2 people Still died in the John of God documentary.

Quote:
If the body does not heal then maybe the illness serves a higher purpose, maybe it serves your spiritual growth or whatever you are meant to learn.

How do you Know that for sure? You have no way of Knowing That it has helped them on another level of their being, on a soul level, for a higher learning experience or spiritual growth.It just pure speculation or wishful thinking. That is just another way of saying I don't know why the healing didn't work...it must have helped them in some other way.

Quote:
The body you live in, will die anyway one day - but that which you really are, is eternal.

Yes That is true from a Spiritual and Scientific view. The issue is Not that we don't have a soul, eternal or energy bodies. It is that "Healing dosen't work for everybody".

Quote:
I have the impression that you feel stuck. From my experience, whenever I was stuck, I started to allow myself to accept the situation as it is, and then I became open to change. (If I cannot change a situtation, why should I waste my energy to fight it? To resist it?)

I feel Frustrated, Disapointed and Angry after 15 years of putting my efforts in learing healing methods and being treated by healers of all kinds. Nearly going broke in the process, feeling sicker than I was when I started, not even see some improvements, My mother still dying and my dog still with his ailments...Nothing has changed. I have done my best to use spiritual, natural and energy healing methods which just haven't worked.

For whatever reason Spiritual, Energy and Natural Healing just hasn't worked for me, my family and countless other. It seems to have worked for a small percentage but not for everyone hence the title of the post....Healing dosen't work for everybody.

Now I have also noticed that Master Lin is losing his hair...That in Chinese medicine is weak Kidney chi. Is master lin giving away too much of his own kidney Chi or is it that there is no Kidney chi and he is just getting old like everyone does?

Uly

Last edited by Uly; 04/20/10 06:30 AM.