Hi Skakurav,

Quote:
I also like Mezmerotica's positive post and Mezmerotica said what I was trying to say, only much better!

I can feel there is something very special about Mezmerotica's energy in that post. A very different energy than to what I usually encounter?

I am still having a great deal of problems with fact that the soul / spirit energy gets all the benefits while we are incarnate on earth and the physical body is just regarded as second class. Something to use and throw away and not be respected.

The world has definitely lost a dedicated healer in me as there is no way I can commit to be a full time or professional healer, knowing many people are coming to me to help them live or cure a serious disease, when al that I can guarantee them is healing on there spiritual level. Knowing that working in a career as a professional healer would get me put in jail for be a fraud or a snake oil salesman, because society looks at healing as a cure for the physical body.

I had a dream of working with scientist's to help them to see energy and alternative healing methods work and to bring western medicine and alternative medicine together. That will never happen. Science will never believe healing works because there is no scientific proof that it cures on the physical level. It also makes things worse when spiritual healers say that the healing took place on the spiritual level for the soul.

There is meant to be a spiritual law saying "Ask and you shall receive". Mum and I asked for healing to heal Mum, me and our dog on the physical level. We ask numerous times over the years and it has never happened. God doesn't seem to be keeping it's end of the bargain, by giving what was asked. So either Humans are making up alot of rubbish in regards to religion, spiritual beliefs, God, The Universe, what happens after we die ect or There is something else going on here we don't understand.

There seems to be a yes and no answer for everything here on this earth plane...everything is conflicting. There is no straight forward answer to anything. Everytime I think I know the answer after working very hard to get to that point I get anther answer that contradicts what I thought I knew.All my experiences in this life can put explained in other ways.

If We are here to heal on only a spiritual level maybe I should go and find a cave and spend the rest of my life there Meditating and doing Qigong?

If we are here to heal the spiritual body and it doesn't matter about the physical body, Then why not just go to a emotional healer or Psychologist and talk to them for an hour a week and spend the rest of our lives having a good time i.e. doing what the Profane do - Party, Drinking and not caring about our physical bodies or Inner evolution...Why bother with Qigong, Meditation or energy healing?

My Mother had a horrible life as a kid, A horrible life as an adult and to top it all off she died a horrible death from a horrible disease. Where is a loving universe or a loving god in that???

Even though I was good enough to my mum (by caring for her), I could have been better. Less arguments and reacting to her emotions and being less selfish and worrying about my problems instead of her's. My teachers taught me these things and I didn't listen...which make me worse.Mum Never complained about her illness and I complained all the time. I deserve the Karma and the horrible death not her.

I am still waiting for Mum to contact me from the otherside like she promised and we discussed before she passed away. I am going to have a hard time believing in anything until that happens or I have a convincing experience that I can't denigh.

I am finding it hard to see this earth plane as being a loving experience. When I was a kid I was loving, affectionate, a comedian, happy and enjoying life. That has all change and I am disappointed in how I turned out. It's mainly because of being treated badly by other Humans when I did not treat them bad that has changed me.

Anyway I am currently doing the "Yoga Nidra Pyschic Sleep" Healing Cd's by Dr Gillian Ross. I had an experience a few nights ago where my Kidney channel going from my toe up the inside of my left leg had a shooting pain go through in to my stomach and the next night the same happened to my right leg. So Maybe my Kidney channel opened which would be connected to my illness of Chronic fatigue Syndrome. I have also have had pains in my neck like a needle going thru it on both the left and right sides while doing the Cd.

Hopefully I will get my confidence to do SFQ and Tai CHI again as I really did love doing the exercise's and Meditations.

Uly