Have just sorted out Skype from the UK and set up a subscription for a year for calls to the USA, as I am doing a couple of things that involve teleseminars, including Learning Strategies, and I need to actually get my act seriously together where both organisations are concerned. When the e-mail came round reminding me about the next Q&A session for Diamond Feng Shui, I ignored it, purely because at the time I didn't know that I would be able to listen in, and by the time I realised, I had double booked!!!!! But I have just dialled in and listened to the session which is available for 90 days, and can be accessed with the following information:

"If you can't make the call, you can call after noon Central Time the next day to listen to a recording for the next 90 days.

I confess to having an mp3 recorder running as I listened, because I like to actually listen to what is said first, then go back and review the content, picking out the points that are relevant at that point in time, and then periodically reviewing it to pick up anything that becomes relevant over time.

If you can spare the time to phone in and listen, even after the event, I think it is worth it. If you are going to use Skype from overseas it might pay to get a speaker phone (which I did, so I can knit or cross stitch while listening, rather than fidgeting, which is what I would probably do if I didn't keep my hands occupied!) so that you can listen without having to hold a telephone receiver to your ear. Of course, if you are using Skype, you can probably use the computer's speaker system, but am not sure about that one! I am also not sure how this would work for US residents - whether Skype would be cheaper than dialing in using a package that you already have. But I think it is worth making the effort, having listened to this one and finding some really helpful stuff just on the first listening, as well as some reassurance as to my own progress.

Does this help?

Kind regards to all

Cheryl-Anne