Hi Melsan

I know the feeling. I got the whole library, then had the same issue as I did not know where to start either. So I looked at what I was doing at that point in time, and selected a paraliminal that seemed to go with that. As I was studying, it turned out to be Personal Genius and Memory Supercharger. But my consistency is not that good so I have yet to use any of them on a regular basis, which probably limits their effectiveness.

The Paraliminal Accelerator is a good idea as it brings all of the different recordings together to address a single issue over a period of 40 days. So if you can isolate a single issue and then follow the accelerator programme, you can make some real progress that way.

Alternatively, you could try to use each one while you sleep, so that your brain decides what it needs and absorbs and incorporates that, then the following night, you can use the next one, and continue this way until you have worked through all of the paraliminals that have sleep tracks (usually track three of the paraliminal but check the booklet as some of the third tracks are not suitable for use in this way). By my calculation, there are a total of 48 paraliminal sessions, so a potential 48 sleep sessions, so within two months you would have covered everything and should begin to see some improvements in different aspects of your life.

You can also use Personal Genius, asking your inner mind to show you which approach to take in using the paraliminals (thanks to Alex for this suggestion from some time back) as your inner mind knows what you need and therefore what you should do to achieve that. You need to trust your intuition, which can be difficult when you are not feeling good about things in general, but if you listen, you will find the answers you seek.

I hope that this is helpful. Do persist and try to stay cheerful as you work through the paraliminals. You can make some really useful changes that will turn your life around.

Hang in there!

Kind regards to all

Cheryl-Anne