Hi
I've just started studying the SFQ deluxe course this week, and started on the exercises today. I have a few questions about SFQ.

First I have a little query about the Breathing of the Universe exercise. One of the steps is 'While you inhale, visualize the pure universal energy flowing into your body from every part of the body and gathering in the lower dantian.' I'm having difficulty visualising the universal energy entering my body from all areas of my body. I breathe in from outside my body so how can I breathe in from inside my body? Is this a typo or should I be visualising this? Should it be:
'While you inhale, visualize the pure universal energy flowing into your body TO every part of the body and gathering in the lower dantian.'?

Another question I have is about visualising sickness. My main reason for practicing SFQ is to balance my emotions and reduce anxiety and stress. These negative emotions are only present at certain times (when I'm not practicing SFQ). How would I visualise this? My first thought was visualising it as smoke in my head, but anxiety and stress are more complex than that biochemically. They are related to an overactive fight/flight response so are linked to not just the brain but also the endocrine system mainly the adrenal glands above the kidneys. My anxiety mainly affects my facial expression, throat and voice.
I'm confused about what I should be visualising - smoke leaving my head, my face, my throat or my adrenal glands?

Thanks for any suggestions smile

Richard