Again, thank you Alex for sharing your personal experience and this very helpful post about your experience with NB and Paraliminals. I believe you and I am finding something very similar in my recent "dusting off" and using both the NB course and my trusty old Paralminals.

IN a recent session, I shared with my therapist the NB course, a very experienced Doctor of Psychology who specializes in ADHD (and has it himself, as do I. However, I like to refer to it as ASO, "Attention Surplus Order"! grin More of a superpower that takes some focusing, then a "disorder ) and his really liked it and thought it was perfect for me and some of my challenges.

I started out with working with my issues with time, both being on time, as well as how I use and prioritize my time. And I am finding some real progress using the 4 steps of RNRW, Natural Brilliance approach.
Quote:
So now when I listen to Paraliminals I am curious to see what the gift holds. As with many gifts they don't always create enthusiastic feelings when you first see them yet in hindsight they turn out practical.

Very well said, and right on the money! Thanks again for your response to my response to this very old yet still valuable topic.

blessings,

Steve