I'd be inclined to use them along with Sonic Access. Sonic Access trains you to meditate and the Paraliminals are for a specific focus.

Stay fluid with your use of Paraliminals. Learn from your previous listening experience. Should you listen to each Paraliminal with the same listening purpose? - No, Don't make it a should. You could and then from experience you may discover it's not only about "boldly - easily and confidently approaching women". Women are often approached by the bold and confident, who are just too cocky for their comfort.

Did you know that maintaining eye contact too much backfires? It's about having a good rapport. Being flexible, talking enough and not too much.

Given that, be flexible in your approach to using Paraliminals. Watch the length of your purpose statement. In your purpose you can have effectively cancelled everything else with the last sentence 'I will leave a lasting impression by just being myself.' Obviously to me your intent is to make a pleasant impression by being yourself. Lasting impressions aren't always good. And if you just wanted to be yourself what was all that stuff before it? Focus on single specific workable changes. They have a snowballing effect so pick one that means the most to you in that moment of working with a Paraliminal.

Example IPM - on the Paraliminal you're asked to think of someone you know who does what you would like to do. Someone you admire. Purpose, to have the charm that makes it so easy for him to have a conversation with women. I desire that.

Then go out and see what you've learned. Make a conversation with a woman within the next 24 hours. Your goal or purpose may not exactly be what I wrote. The process should be.

Use the Paraliminal and then put what you learned or hoped to gain from the Paraliminal into practice as soon as possible. Then adjust your listening purpose or even use a different Paraliminal as a result of what you learned so far. Yes, test them and yourself a little.

Quote:
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get to the point where I see someone that I'm attracted to and without thinking I can walk right up to her and start talking. I know the PLs will help because they have helped me with so many other things.

How about changing the WANT to, I intend? More power in intend.

Want implies handing it over to something outside of you to grant this.

Intend - tells us you're serious and are going to do something about it.

Also for your desire Get the confidence of a Salesperson who have such an approach. Walk up to someone and just start talking. Sales Leap Paraliminal .

Alex