Wow thanks so much Alex, I'm taking your advice to heart and i'm now going to rethink the way I use the PL's. Previously I had used intentions that I wrote out before hand that were pretty long like the one I shared above. Now however I'm going to just decide to listen to a PL and see what PL speaks to me at that moment and what part of my life reguarding women I would like to improve at that point.

So I have decided to use Living the Law maybe 2-3 times a week to attract women into my life that I'm attracted to and can start a possible romantic relationship or friendship with, and I will use the other PLs to address certain needs as I interact with the women that are attracted to me.

Lastly I have the Sales Leap PL and I never use it because I didnt see how it could apply outside the selling world even though it says in the book that selling can be a metaphor for something else it never connected until now. So that is going to be the first PL I use in conjunction with Living the Law. And my purpose for the SL PL will simply be : I will confidently approach and start conversations with women.

I have come to notice that the main reasons I do not approach women is because I believe they will not see me as attractive therefore not giving me the time of day and would probably laugh in my face or just completely ignore me, and also I believe that once I have a womans attention I wont know what to say to keep the conversation fresh and not come off using "slick pick up lines" that she has heard from a billion guys already. If you could suggest a PL and maybe an intent that could help with that I think my issues would be solved because once women get to know me (i.e. past the inital just meeting exchanging phone numbers stage) I dont have any problems. It's just that inital meeting and approaching is giving me the fits.

My apology for making this so long.
Thanks Alex I feel like my life is about to change!!!!