I Believe... powerful words. You experience mostly what you believe. Your beliefs can hold you back or move you forward.

If one really believes that women won't find them attractive and chasing them in the hope to catch that special someone, they'd be lacking congruency, don't you think?

So yes, slick pick up lines don't work for people who don't think themselves attractive. When their energy is true to their belief and they believe they are attractive then even the corniest of pick-up lines are ice-breakers that capture a woman's (or man's because this works both ways) attention.

When you use the words I believe and if the belief isn't getting you what you hope for. You can use the Belief Paraliminal to modify or improve that Belief.

Once you change the belief that I'm unattractive, to I am attractive. Use Instantaneous Personal Magnetism enhance that attractiveness.

Also work on the "...I believe that once I have a womans attention I wont know what to say to keep the conversation fresh..." to something like, I believe that words come to me and I easily know what to say. Follow that up with the Sales Leap Paraliminal and / or Talking to Win Paraliminal

To change, modify or adopt new Beliefs use the Belief Paraliminal.

Alex

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 07/12/10 03:37 PM.