Please help - confused and frustrated!

I completed Seeds of Enlightenment and have been thrilled with the expanded states and progress I have made. I absolutely love Jeddah and her teachings have brought me to a state of consciousness and understanding I have never experienced before. I really get it about non-duality now!

However, I have now started Embracing Freedom and am devastated to be completely unable to access the states Jeddah is teaching in Meditation 1. Not only unable, but I get so frustrated and disappointed in the meditation, that I end up going backwards and manifesting a state of despair. Tonite I actually just turned it off in the middle.

I have tried to work with this meditation several times over a couple of weeks now with consistently the same results. I dont understand how to proceed.

In the Seeds meditations, all I needed to do was to intend something, and have trust in the Sea of Awareness to carry it out. That was really working for me. Now I am being asked to be in a state of willingness in order to manifest my intention to be in a state of joy? And then allowing the state to happen? I end up spinning around in confusion and frustration, especially when it is difficult for me to achieve a state of joy in the first place, then the guidance is to manifest these other states in order to increase the joy, and that is when I tip over the edge in the other direction.

While I understand willing and allowing in a conceptual way - I am confused as to how they work within the actual practice.

I would be so grateful for any guidance or suggestions here.

WaterBird