My life has been hampered terribly by depression/procrastination/withdrawal/lack of motivation. In the past year, I have successfully dealt with the worst aspects of depression using nutrition and exercise, which has been a wonderful blessing! But what I call the "habits of depression," procrastination and so on, largely remain.

So I've been trying to use the paraliminal accelerator program to address this (I'm about 10 days in). I've stated my goals in terms such as "using my time efficiently," "working steadily and easily towards long term goals," and "getting started effortlessly on my most important tasks." Note that these are content-free— I don't specify a particular project. The reason, of course, is that the same basic behavior pattern affects all areas of my life— work, relationships, finances, and so on. The accelerator materials often recommend being specific. In a way I am in that the behaviors are the same across the various realms, but in a way I'm not being specific at all.

Can I get good results using the accelerator in this way? (My results so far have been mixed.) Do you have any tips for getting better results using this basic approach? Or do I need to start over using a specific project or goal or area of my life?

Thank you in advance for any help you are able to offer!