Hi,
I have both the tapes and the CDs. Although I have the tape before the CDs were out myselt but I hardly use them because I had them converted into CDs then transferred them into iPod. I wasn't aware that the sound quality might be degrade through the convertion, that might explain why I wasn't really getting the benefits that I was suppose to get from the audio. I had the CD three days ago and had converted them into AAC format with my mac. I think it was until Alex told me that there might be some degrading with the sound quality if you had it compress to 128kHZ. I took the advice then reconverted them in WAV file/44.1 kHZ. After reconverting the CD in WAV format I went for another listening session. I listened to "Holiday Cheer" and it kicked in. I got a sense of "It's Christmas Everyday" feeling after six hours that I listen to it. I find finding that humming sound embedded into the audio was like a game for me to play when listening to the new Paraliminal sessions. It's really convinent when you have all the paraliminals in an iPod, oh, and other LSC products too.