Hi WaterBird!

Sorry for the tardy response. I’ve been out of the office for a few days!

Your question is an interesting one, but I don’t think I can give a precise answer, because we are not dealing with objective results that would be the same for everyone. Both of the states you describe sound as if they have aspects of being consciously aware. In the end, this is about trusting that whatever presents is just fine and that as you continue to work with Jeddah’s materials you will become more and more aligned with conscious awareness on a regular basis. Just observe what is happening and keep expanding around and through it.

My experience is that it’s a combination of the two states you describe, although a huge piece of it for me is a sense of total connection to everything that is. Also, I don’t feel as if I’m being pulled in any way - I’m absolutely okay with being still and surrendering to the state I’m in, with no need to modulate or tweak it.

Remember that this is about being consciously aware rather than achieving or doing anything. As you continue to work with the new meditations and revisit the earlier ones, you will notice an incredible unfolding as your consciousness more and more frequently taps into the Sea of Awareness.

Sparkle on!

With love,
Wendy