I have goals of having my ideal Relationship in my life. I really need your help in recommending a structured plan so I can get the best out of Paraliminal CDs. My plan looks like the one below but please make any suggestions on how I can change and improve my plan to get the best out of my CDs as maybe its better to listen to one CD every day for one week rather than mixing them up ? Is one combination better than the other ? Look forwad to your reply. Thanks

Week 1 : instantaneous Personal Magnetism (evening ) & Self esteem super charger(morning) ---This will help in me feeling confident and radiate with personal magnetism to attract women I desire.

Week 2 : Ideal Weight part one (evening) Ideal Weight Part Two (morning)-This will help in feeling good inside and about my body by losing some weight.

Week 3 : Positive Relationships (evening) Prosperity(morning)- I think this will help in attracting my main Goal of attracting loving intimate relationships.

Week 4 : Anxiety free one (evening) Anxiety Free Two (morning)--I think this will help as I have some fear in going out and meeting women and fear in relationships in general.