Hello Everyone

I was wondering which PL would be effective for my daughter(nearly 16)to listen to to remove negative thoughts. It is an important year for her as she will be sitting her final GSCE exams (we are in the UK) She was very dissappointed to learn that some of her recent results had not been as good as she had expected.

We have had the discussion about responsibility for your actions etc (as she is a bright child but will do the least amount of work possible)she is very disheartened and thinks that she "is thick" which is definately not the case. In addition to this she really does want to do well (and I know she will) but she has these two conflicting beliefs.

It really upset me when I heard her say this and we are now working together to get her where she wants to be.

I am looking for suggestions for PL usage (not more than 1 a day) and maybe some affirmation guidelines.

My daughter also sees herself as "different" from the other girls as she is allowed an additional 15 minutes after an exam to check her work (she has been tested for dyslexia and they found that there were no problems. I now need to confirm what the extra time is for. My daugher goes to a private school which is very academic school and I do wonder whether the extra time has something to do with acheiving better grades for the school???

Thank you for listening.