Hello Again,

I have finally made it to medit #4 on Embracing Freedom, and I would really like to hear about other's experience with this meditation. Is anyone else having difficulty with the idea of letting go of meaning in everything? Especially the things that are most meaningful to you? So far I have found that my psyche cannot even go there.

While I understand that the idea is always to experience the teaching, not try to understand it, it is also true that we are human beings and it is sometimes necessary to provide the mind and psyche with a clearer concept of something in order to be able to move beyond the barriers that keep us from being able to experience.

I wish that Jeddah would provide more written or spoken teachings, or FAQ's for this work. I cant believe that the same questions and challenges dont come up over and over with people approaching these teachings. I really appreciated the free interviews available on the website now, as they brought in a couple of concepts that helped to shift where I was with one of the meditations.

I know there are a lot of people out there reading these forums - how about sharing your experience?

Thanks!

WaterBird