Happy Thanksgiving!

As a gift to my self growth, I started PA and I'll be on Day 8 tomorrow. I've started it before I got married but stopped due to wedding preps. So starting fresh.

I have a few questions for those who have finished the PA and so you are experts:-)

1. Should I state my each of my Minimum-Target-Outstanding Goals on how much money I desire to create and give?

2. I started listening to PA as soon as I wake up in the morning on days I work while laying on my bed and I usually fall asleep. Should I listen to the paraliminals sitting up? I burnt the CDs on my ipod. What's the best format to burn the CDs?

Thank you and have a happy thanksgiving!

Reflections: I feel great since starting PA. I've also been journaling, walking outdoors, happier, optimistic, and expressing my feelings more constructively. I am a better money manager since I started thus I increased my net worth already by being smarter with my money and investing more to my financial freedom accounts. I've also paid my credit card & now debt free. It's amazing how clarity plus actions is true personal power.