Among other things, I've done both Holosync and the Sedona Method. I experienced a great deal of Overwhelm and was actually worse off as result. Their support line was incredible, however.

The Sedona Method was more of a quick fix that allows you to get through the moment, but it has yet to actually deliver any quantifiable results. It allows you to "let whatever happens be ok" but it still remains that this has been a lifelong struggle, and I'm still no closer to leading what you would call a fulfilling life.

The Abundance course? Maybe it's a good course, but is everything really my fault??? I somehow expected such a response. Ok, so "you create your own reality". I guess I could choose to live in denial and pretend everything is ok. When things were really bad that's exactly what I had to do. It was a survival mechanism. I had to literally find just one thing that went well each and every day just to get by. When I hear a message that says even though you've been working on yourself your whole life that your circumstances are still your fault I just want to throw up my arms. The message I hear is that no matter what I do, it's never enough. I'm so worn out over trying to do the "right thing" all the time. I've always taken the high road. I take responsibility. I'm not saying that I'm looking for some sort of pannacea or to reach some pinnacle of success, although that would be nice. I work hard on the job and I work hard on myself, still the struggle continues.

Go back to school? Again??? Take yet another self improvement course? Again??? I've been there, and done that over and over again. I hope you understand when I say that I've been doing this all my life. So why jump through more hoops yet again when my experience has taught me that it's just not worth it?

I just don't know if there's any hope left.

[This message has been edited by Texas Bob (edited March 16, 2005).]