Hello there Intentional One,
I remember you from the first time round. I keep coming back to this forum and ES because it is good for me. Also I reckon my sharing may benefit others, so in the spirit of sharing here are my findings over the past year.

If you look back over posts in '09 and '10 there are others (including me) who were inspired by all the wonderful daily practices, yet found the greatest challenge was in actually implementing such an array of uplifting techniques.

Post ES, I have spent the past 12 months deconstructing several of these practices - I wanted to know not just how to do them, but what was going on in the background, what changes I could expect from doing them etc.

To this end, I find Rick Hanson's "Buddha's Brain" completely enlightening. He mingles Eastern Buddhist teachings with neuropsychology and subsequently explains what is going on in our brains neurochemically. Now I can look at the list you wrote and understand exactly what neurological purpose each of these daily practices fulfills.

Just to show off a bit - and demonstrate to myself that I am learning and implementing what I read, not merely consuming yet another feel-good-technique to no real avail....

Well, if I were to do the Evening Review now (post 'Buddha's Brain) I would be aware that reviewing my day gives me the opportunity to mindfully (with concentration and focus) peruse what happened/didn't happen that day. When not so positive stuff comes up, I could overplay the negative feelings by overplaying it with a positive / reinforcing memory ensuring I create positive 'explicit memory' and not sub-conscious, vague 'implicit' memories. I could review and rerun what went well and ensure it was stored in my memory in a way that builds happiness reserves and dissolves pain. I know which neurochemicals are in play and exactly how they make me feel and how to make them work for me (in creating a more joyful, satisfied life).

This may sound technical, but the book is simple to read and explains exactly what is happening in our brain during positive and negative events.

Today, when I look at your list, I am able to decide for myself which of these daily practices are right for me at any given moment. As my time is limited, I can roll the Expressing Gratitude and Victory Log into one. I do my Gratitude Log every morning and can include the little (or not so little) victories into it simultaneously.

Also 'Creating your day', 'Daily review', 'Evening Review', visualising and meditating are much of a muchness. I don't mean to criticise ES. However I think that if Jack Canfield really practiced all these techniques every day, he wouldn't have time to make all those millions he is intent on doing in his business arena.

On my first ES journey I got bogged down (but joyfully bogged) too, as there was so much to do. Now I think horses for courses, and cherry pick whatever best meets my current developmental requirements.

If I were you, I would look at the list, see which daily practices resonate deeply with you and get my teeth into them. One at a time. Experience it fully, savour it, be mindful and see what it brings/doesn't deliver. Keep what works, shed the rest. And from there to the next one. You are a genius in your own right, so it is OK to view these practices like an artist's pallet - or a box of chocolates - people differ, our needs differ across time. So trust yourself and get deeply involved with at least one daily practice and then PRACTICE IT DAILY.

I wish everyone on this forum a truly inspirational day.
Adieu de la belle France!
French Claire