Hello

First time on the forum. Only just pulling myself out of various inner conflicts and a lot of apathy. I've been interested in Jacks material for a few years and tried to bombard myself with all the processes several times. I'm now coming to the conclusion that I'll be drawn to do what's right for me at the time. I know that trying to force myself to do it all from the start is a waste of time - will power really isn't me thing. So I'm starting by just doing whatever exercise feels ok, feels like it will help, feels like I can do it with relative ease. i've been writing something every day for about 10 days, which is an absolute record for me. I understand the theory behind why to do the exercises but I really feel that as I'm working my way up the vibrational sscale ts important for me to FEEL the process and its benefits rather than just plough through them and wait till the penny drops. This is working fr me so far (and I'm very pleased that its starting to fel like routine already. I feel that the really hard part is learning to allow myself to really feel whatever I feel and accept it so that I can release it. This is fundamental to me. Whatever supports that is good.

Best of luck!

Karen