Alex,

Favorite topic again. During the activation, finding the answers to the questions through rapid / super reading and dipping and skittering is almost reading the book consciously. I think there is firm line between what is recalled consciously (which is collected though dipping) and what comes as part of unconscious recollection which I found difficult to experience. It is even mentioned in the home study CDs by Paul that the whole process might sound or feel like a conscious speed reading rather than unconscious photoreading but unconscious experience comes in time. To be honest I am still struggling with my proper purpose setting and activation. It would be very useful to have some real examples rather than suggestions on purpose setting (i.e. for learning Financial Management) and actual activation process with relevant questions. Just put yourself in a situation that you need to learn Financial management and how you would do it.

I am still waiting for my real sparky spontaneous activation which will give me the fuel and motivation to continue on this photoreading journey before I give up or take a brake.

Thanks again for your valuable guidance.
Chris