Hi Rachel,

that's a good question. Due to Feng Shui I had already established a certain level of organisation and the Diamond facets, hexagrams and time feng shui activations have their share in my development and in the energetic level of my home. After dowsing I decided to get rid of all the excess stuff. I just cannot stand anymore to have all these things around me. I have the feeling that I should get rid of stuff and I have been diving into the cupboards, closets, etc. to remove everything I no longer need or love and donate or just throw it away. And it feels so easy now to let go of it. I feel much more lighthearted and all the household routines are much easier to complete. It was an energetic boost, definitely, and it had a very uplifting effect on me (though there's still one uncured negative vortex left). I could really feel the difference instantly.

I used the dowsing rods to check the energetic impact of my Feng Shui activations and I removed some of them - but the fountain and the hexagram over the entrance are pretty good smile

This morning I was quite surprised. I visited someone whose apartment I always liked because it felt so vibrant. But now it seems to me that the energy level of my home is even higher and I can feel the difference the other way round...

Love,
Astrid