Hi,
I hope im not asking too many question, I just recieved my 22 disk set and really have lots of qustions coming up.I am a person who has tried numerous self help things and nothig has seemed to help.I do however use holsync and I like it, and only took a look at the paraliminals because the holosync name was used.I felt after reading all about the paraliminals that they could help me,but im a person who overanalizes things.Even though i consciously think the paraliminals will help me Im afrdi that since nothing else has helped,i might have a subconscious program or negative belief that keeps things from working on me. I feel excited about the paraliminals, but thoughts that they won't work come up when im using them and im wondering how to deal with that or get rid of these thoughts.I used the belief paraliminal side a and b 3 hours apart to tell myself i believe these parlimnals will work, but later when i used the 10 minute supercharger the thoughts that the paraliminal won't work were still coming up.How do i deal with this? I consciously feel they can work, but now that i have all the bad thoughts and i have noticed them im starting to be afraid they won"t.Sorry if this is complicated to everyone, it is to me too! I just want to get the most out of these cds.
Thanks so much
Daphne