You really need to use Anxiety Free for a week then. Stick with that one Paraliminal.

Remember if a fear took a lifetime to master you it can take more than a week and two listening.

Also be careful of digging up the seed you planted because of constant checking if anything is happening yet.

Do the Paraliminal, get on with your day. If you notice an anxiety or problem, make a note what type and consider using a Paraliminal to work with that problem. Keep using Anxiety Free.

I have a friend who was facing exams and suddenly noticed that he was feeling a little anxious about the tests the week before. I said. "use the Anxiety Free Paraliminal." When he asked how long and I told him for the week, he wondered if that wasn't overkill. I said, "have you ever known your anxiety to be weaker as you get closer to a test?" I pointed out, chances are that everyday between now and the test something in your thoughts will trigger anxiety since the test is his primary concern at this time.

On the day of the test he reported that he was less anxious than he had ever been before a test. And that's an interesting evaluation. He still could notice some level of anxiety if he went looking for it.

Sometimes we correct a problem only to bring it back because we tear apart our good work by searching if we have really fixed it.

After working with the Paraliminal Anxiety Free you may need to use Get Around To It. Especially if you are re - creating the fear just before taking action.

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited March 27, 2005).]