quote:
Originally posted by Margaret:
I've been doing CRI holosync for 4 years now & i'm not even close to being bored. I'm a very satisfied customer of that product.

So I Am too, but when it comes down to secure the gains from the cleansings done, I really felt that I needed methods to protect myself when people are around... When one starts to clean ones field people is drawn to ones "good vibrations" and that is sometimes not so happy according to ones social life... ;-) I think you mentioned something like that in another discussion...

Thanks for the info but i'm now finally doing the SFQ course that is offered by Master Chunyi Lin via LS.

Thats great, I think Qigong is a very powerful tool for harmonizing "inner and outer" energies.

I'm following my Teachers and my heart. I would never follow my curiosity in matters of the Spirit.

Well, I think curiosity was the driving force when you started with all these methods, with or without Teachers. My Teachers turned out not to be for my highest good although I assure you that they tried to convince me that.

Take Care