I bought this product quite awhile ago. At first listening, I thought it very pretty, but somewhat shallow. I didn't see how it would do much. However, I used it anyway on a mostly regular basis (I mean, 5 minutes--who can't spare that?) for almost two months now. In hindsight, I'm stunned.

The changes have been so gradual that unless I stop and compare now vs. way back then, I might not think there had been any changes to speak of. Once compared, though, I note:

* More energy! Mind you, I had lung surgery last year and my lungs won't hold as much air as they did pre-surgery. I blamed my lack of energy on the lessened air capacity. Yet, now I get lots more done, without getting winded and exhausted. The only real change in what I do is that I added the Pure Energy program.

* Maybe it's the energy, or maybe it's another benefit from Pure Energy meditations--but I notice a lot more self-confidence. I honestly believe I can do stuff, and guess what? I can.

* Tremendously increased optimism and a sort of serene joy.

* Improved health. Along with the surgery recuperation, there seemed to be an almost endless stream of little, nitpicky health things. One would get "fixed" and here would come another one. Over the past couple of months, even those are history. Dang, I feel good. smile

Ok, Learning Strategies, I'm hooked. Now for the question. Much as I love these 5 minute gems, there are days when I wish I also had a 20- or 30-minute gem to go into it a little deeper. Is there anything like this on the market? If not, are there any planned?