Hi Harilaos!

I’m not clear which portion of Jeddah’s program you are finding challenging, but here is a general response. If this doesn’t answer your specific situation, please provide some detail so we can tweak your experience, although I hope you can learn to trust that whatever is occurring is already perfect.

I am also often a visual learner, but Jeddah’s program is so intensely experiential that I found myself integrating her teachings from a multi-sensory perspective almost immediately.

For example, the state I arrived at in the first meditation “Conscious Awareness in the Present Moment” was an incredibly open, spacious feeling. Its visual component was an expansive crystalline white light with golden rays interspersed. I don’t generally get auditory feedback, but if I did, I think it would have been something akin to Beethoven’s “Ode to Joy.”

Kinesthetically, there was a sense of open focus – a feeling of being completely aware of my existence in the present moment, but also an awareness of being part of an incredible sea of energy. I was it and it was me. There was a sense of total connection, but at the same time one of infinite possibility. All the previously perceived boundaries became flexible to the point that they were almost non-existent

It is important that as you do Jeddah’s meditations, you just go with the flow and allow whatever surfaces to be there as it is. When you do this, there is a natural evolvement and sense of growth and completion at the same time. There is no right or wrong, and whatever happens is okay.

If you continue to desire visual input, simply notice whatever visual components naturally arise and ask for more of those. My suspicion is that the more you work with these materials, the more multi-sensory your experience will be.

It’s all unfolding perfectly!

With love,
Wendy