Greetings,
I've been using Paraliminal Tapes, and several (most) of the Learning Strategies Courses and other tapes for a few years now. They have seriously helped me turn my life around in such a joyful way. I just ordered Euphoria and Consistent Achievement -- I am so eager to sample the new tapes I'm just beside myself.

I have a new job that is keeping me in the car for at least an hour, sometimes over two hours each way in a very long, sometimes very stressful freeway commute. I'm up around 5:00 and out the door by 6:00, and if I work a little late, I get home just in time to eat a bit and go to sleep. Not only am I missing some of my exercise time, I'm missing some of my daily listening time though I do often listen as I go to sleep at night or during the night if I can't sleep. I wouldn't mind the long commute so much if I could use my car time productively and still be safe. It's a good opportunity for me to work on time management skills.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to tapes that would be ok to listen to in the car that would support my growth with Learning Strategies tapes, Centerpointe's Holosync, Mind-tek, other Brainwave technology, and Belleruth Naparstek Guided Imagery tapes?

Thanks for your input.