I don't own Diamond Feng Shu yet, as its quite expensive and I just don't have that kind of cash outlay at present, but one of the courses I was looking at was the Diamond Quantum Colours. I was quite impressed and thought that might be a good introduction (alongside the Hexagrams program) but then saw this remark on the main course and wondered if this is something I'd learn on the Colours program or whether I would need to purchase the main program to learn it. (I.e. the full statement on the web is:

A personal color to wear that makes you more desirable to any potential romantic partner.

Does that mean we all have a different colour or is it simply one colour suits everyone. I have so many of the paraliminals already and was wanting to start out with the dowsing program a little while ago but got the offer email sent to me whilst I was away from home and by the time I came back it had expired (darned) but figured that maybe the two smaller programs might be good tasters to Marie's teaching style etc.