Hi everyone! I just started to learn Spring Forest Qigong at home using level 1 and level 2 books. I have practiced sword fingers on my son and as well on my husband. It is amazing how well it worked on my son. He had a headache and a slightly chronic muscular pain and in just few minutes, the headache has gone and the pain has been released. I helped him with a cough, as well...after my sword fingers the cough has gone.
I also tried with my husband practicing small universe and sword fingers technics for about 2 weeks. He got viruses 2 months ago and after then he got a ticklish throat and cough. He did a lot of tests but nothing seems to be wrong with him. After my first SPQ on him, he was better few days but then he started again with very annoying cough and throat tickle. There are days when I am so happy and feel like he is on his way of healing and then again he starts to cough so bad that I think he'll vomit. Can anyone help me with more ideas about how can I apply SPQ on him. He is too skeptic to do some exercises by himself.

Last edited by lifenlight; 09/19/11 04:21 AM.