I have been trying to use the law of attraction to deliberatly create my ideal life.I understand that Abraham-Hicks says to stay focused on what you want and it will come to you.I also know that they said if you use you inner self ,or emotions as a gudiance system you will know you are creating what you want because you will feel excited about it.My beliefs always make me doubt that what i desire can become a reality.I also have a hard time feeling my desires furfilled because of my beliefs.I have no goals to be succesful in a certain career or job.I just desire total freedom.I don't want a job or a career. I just want to be free to spend my day as i choose.I visualize myself very rich with millions of dollars living in my dream home and having everything my heart desires.The problem is that when i start to think about my dream life and get really excited about it these little thought come up that the only way i can ever be that rich is if i win the lottery and, even though i really want to win the lottery, i doubt very strongly that i can.Can i use the belief paraliminal to make myself believe i can win the lottry or to make myself feel rich so i can attract wealth?

Duck