So I've noticed on many forums - that many times people will start self help experiments for a certain amount of days. They will start out good - then they disappear and drop off the earth. Well I am on day 2 of an experiment right now. One of my main goals is I need to manifest $10,000 by Dec. 31 on top of other income I have.

I also have other goals that I may or may not talk about during my experiment. One of my goals though is to improve my SFQ Qigong practice. I do the small universe everywhere - and usually either sitting or lying. So far today I have done 2 hours total - but all sitting or lying. Within 7 days I will be back up to 1 hour for the active exercises...I was actually at an hour about two weeks ago - but then life got in the way. But one mandatory thing for me - is I need to do at least 2 and a half hours total everyday. Yesterday I did around 3 hours - but all lying or sitting.

I am using the Sedona Goals process on all of my goals - because experience has led me to the conclusion that just doing things is a waste of time. First you have to activate your goals through releasing, or visualizing, or Arnold Patent feeling method, or Matrix Energetics 2 pointing or whatever. But with that said - after my goal activations - one of my goals is to constantly do one thing after another - no more time wasting crap.

I'm not currently using paraliminals now - but have used them alot in the past...Instead I type in Intelligent Warrior on youtube - and watch at least five of the seven videos. It gives me a good general motivation buzz - similiar to the Natural Brilliance Generator tape 6...I currently can't find that tape but that was always my favorite - because it was more general - and could be used for many purposes...Well that's it for now...I will not disappear lke the rest.

Last edited by NateDog; 11/16/11 02:56 AM.